Not a SchoolhouseTeachers.com member?
Purchase the Schoolhouse Planners individually here.
SchoolhouseTeachers.com Members receive all five Schoolhouse Planners FREE as a part of their membership fee.
Click HERE to join today for just $3!
Simplify your life with the 2013-14 Schoolhouse Planner. Inside you’ll find all the forms you’ve ever wanted to organize home and school. Take a look:
- Helpful articles written by homeschooling experts like Kim Kautzer, Dr. Mary Hood, and Cindy Wiggers, as well as homeschooling parents just like you.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, field trip logs, and transcripts.
- Must-have lists, including books of the Bible, grammar and spelling rules, a periodic table of the elements, U.S. Presidents and more!
- Helpful household forms such as chore charts, grocery lists, and meal-planning charts.
Design a custom planner with the more than 800 pages of unique forms. Get your school year on track with the 2013-14 “Big Mama” Schoolhouse Planner.
Special Learners Schoolhouse Planner
Homeschooling your special needs child requires an extra measure of organization and planning. Look at these tools inside the 2013-14 Schoolhouse Special Learners Planner:
- Helpful articles written by special needs experts like Carol Barnier, Cynthia Ulrich Tobias, and Melinda Boring, as well as homeschooling mothers of special learners.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, and household organization charts.
- Homeschool Individualized IEP, medical and therapy forms, and weekly food and behavior diaries.
- Task analysis cards to help teach life skills.
- And much more!
Make your year successful for you and your special needs learner with the 2012-13 Schoolhouse Special Learners Planner.
Primary Schoolhouse Planner
Teach your children the skills they need to get organized and gain independence. Provide them with the 2013-14 Schoolhouse Primary Planner. Even your youngest students will love creating their own planner to organize home and school tasks. Inside this planner find:
- Engaging articles written just for primary students.
- Information lists such as Caldecott and Newbery award winners, grammar rules, story starters, math tables, and animal classification chart.
- Calendars, planning pages, field trip report sheets, book and video logs, chore charts and a Bible reading schedule.
- Recipes for delicious dishes they can make themselves.
Give your child the organization tools he needs with the 2013-14 Schoolhouse Primary Planner.
Intermediate Schoolhouse Planner
Watch your middle schoolers gain time-management skills with the 2013-14 Schoolhouse Intermediate Planner. Your 5th to 8th graders will enjoy:
- Interesting articles written just for them.
- Planning sheets and calendars
- Forms for writing goals, course objectives, and book reports.
- A kid’s financial record, Bible reading schedules, and an address book.
Help your pre-teen gain independence and organizational skills with the 2013-14 Schoolhouse Intermediate Planner.
High School Schoolhouse Planner
Prepare your high schooler for life after homeschool. Develop time management and organization skills with the 2013-14 Schoolhouse High School Planner. Inside your high schooler will find:
- Encouraging articles for him written by homeschool graduates, as well as expertly written articles to help with study skills, college planning, and creating a high school course.
- Calendar and planning pages, record-keeping forms, transcripts, and forms for goal planning and objectives.
- A guide for planning a high school course of study.
- A college checklist, forms for tracking scholarship information, and for exploring career ideas.
- Logs for tracking community service, discipleship, bible memorization, and independent study.
Your 9th to 12th grader will gain a lifetime of time-management skills with the 2012-13 Schoolhouse High School Planner.