Length: 98 minutes
Includes: Video series with study worksheet
How to Use This Course
This seven-session Bible study series will challenge you to view your marriage like never before. These seven inspiring videos will help you explore themes like ‘til death do us part; greater things; serving a jealous God; love, laughter, and intimacy; focus; and living backward.
Marriage is great, but it’s not forever—is it? This seven-session Bible study series will challenge you to view your marriage like never before. These seven inspiring videos will help explore themes like:
- It’s until death do us part. Then comes eternal rewards or regrets depending on how we spent our lives.
- While we cannot allow lesser things to destroy our marriages, we also cannot allow marriage to distract us from greater things.
- A jealous God asks us to pursue Him first and most. Then life makes sense, and everything falls into its proper place.
- Love, laughter, and intimacy were all created to be enjoyed. So there is a way to love family deeply without ignoring heaven.
- It all comes down to our focus.
- Jesus was right. We have it all backwards. The way to have a great marriage is by not focusing on marriage.
This series is based on the book You and Me Forever from best-selling author Francis Chan and Lisa Chan and is designed to work well with the book, but purchasing the book is not required to watch the video sessions in this course.
You and Me Forever
- Marriage in Light of God’s Glory
- Marriage in Light of the Gospel
- Marriage in Light of Christ’s Example
- Marriage in Light of Our Mission
- Marriage in Light of God’s Promises
- Parenting to the Glory of God
- Marriage in Light of Eternity
Related Classes You May Enjoy