How to Use This Course
Experience Videomaking is an elective course to help your student learn to use software, often free, to make videos for private use. The videos your student makes can be video gifts, resumes, and tutorials. They can also be used to share your faith. These lessons are best followed in sequential order as they build on each other throughout the course. This course counts as a computer/technology credit, and students who complete all 18 weekly lessons can earn 0.5 academic credit. As always, please check your own state’s academic requirements.
Welcome to our Experience Videomaking class! Have you ever wanted to make a video about a place you went or about something you did? How about a video resume or a tutorial to teach someone else how to do something? Maybe your church or homeschool group is having an event and you’d like to make a video to invite all your friends. This is the course for you! We’ll start out by learning how to use some free video software and learn how to put all the components together to create a good video. Along the way, we’ll have a lot of fun! Are you ready? Let’s get started.
Don’t forget, you can visit me anytime at www.EvonneMandella.com or write me at email@example.com.
- Week One: Introduction to Videomaking
- Week Two: Mood and Atmosphere
- Week Three: Storyboards
- Week Four: Preview Tool
- Week Five: Music in Your Video
- Week Six: Finding Images to Use
- Week Seven: Royalty Free Stock Footage
- Week Eight: Video Timelines
- Week Nine: A Call to Action
- Week Ten: Video Gifts
- Week Eleven: Creating Video Tutorials
- Week Twelve: Sharing Our Videos in Safe Places
- Week Thirteen: Creating a Video Resume
- Week Fourteen: Sharing Your Faith with Video
- Week Fifteen: Showcasing an Event, Part One
- Week Sixteen: Showcasing an Event, Part Two
- Week Seventeen: Creating a Movie Trailer, Part One
- Week Eighteen: Creating a Movie Trailer, Part Two
This course counts as a computer/technology credit, and students who complete all 18 weekly lessons can earn 0.5 academic credit.
Would you like to tell others about this class? You can use our affiliate banner on your website, blog or even social network to tell your friends, family and contacts about this wonderful class. If you’re an affiliate with SchoolhouseTeachers.com you can earn a commission every month for new members you send.
You can find out more about our affiliate program by clicking here.