How to Use This Course
SchoolhouseTeachers.com brings your student Hands-On Hebrew by Evonne Mandella to give a basic introduction to the pronunciation of commonly used Hebrew words. By the end of the sixteen weeks, your student will be able to read a couple of verses from the Old Testament in the original Hebrew. This course is taught with instruction focusing on pronunciation guides, videos, word games, and Scripture references. The lessons should be followed in consecutive order as they build on one another throughout the course.
Please note: This class will only be available through February 28, 2017.
Shalom students! Have you ever read Scripture and thought it would be wonderful to know how to read it in the original language? Join me as I guide you through basic vocabulary and pronunciation for family members, parts of the body, household items, seasons, weather, times of day, garden-related items, and clothing. As the course progresses and you learn how to read and pronounce Hebrew words, you will have an opportunity to dive into the Word of God in the original language.
Each week, you will get a whole new Hebrew vocabulary video with pictures of silly animals and many fun things your whole family will enjoy, as well as printable worksheets that include pronunciation guides for words included in the lesson.
Just click and learn!
As always you can visit with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or enjoy more resources HERE.
Want More Fun? Visit me at Currclick.com to see our Bestselling Hebrew and Messianic Homeschool Curriculum!
Evonne Mandella “Wholesome Learning” Publishers Write me anytime at email@example.com to share your journey! Please have a King James Bible nearby for reference! Shalom in Jesus Christ!
Instruction reinforced through pronunciation guides, videos, word games, and Scripture references.
- Lesson 1: Whole Family Lessons
- Lesson 2: Words for Family
- Lesson 3: Words for Parts of the Body
- Lesson 4: Let’s Learn Some Words
- Lesson 5: Chair, Door, Room, Table, Window
- Lesson 6: Morning, Light, Evening, Night, Tired
- Lesson 7: Season, Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer
- Lesson 8: Let’s Learn Some Words
- Lesson 9: Rain, Wet, Wind, Puddle, Storm
- Lesson 10: Reading Practice
- Lesson 11: Reading Text
- Lesson 12: Reading Text – Please
- Lesson 13: Numbers 9:4
- Lesson 14: Numbers 9:5
- Lesson 15: Hebrew Prayer Over the Bread (Part 1)
- Lesson 16: Hebrew Prayer Over the Bread (Part 2)
For a printable course outline, click here.
You can find out more about our affiliate program by clicking here.