Welcome to Our Twelfth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box!
SchoolhouseTeachers.com has taken the work out of planning your twelfth grade homeschool curriculum! Whether you are a brand new homeschooler wondering where to start, a veteran homeschool mom wanting to lighten your planning load, or somewhere in between, combine the virtual Twelfth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box with electives of your teen’s choice for an inspiring year of learning.
**Always follow your state’s requirements**
The Twelfth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box is a set of online materials, including downloadable .pdf files, streaming videos, and other resources that are available immediately upon purchase of an Ultimate SchoolhouseTeachers.com membership. There is no physical box of materials to store, no shipping cost, and no delay while waiting for materials to arrive.
✓ A curriculum guide for each subject that correlates objectives with the SchoolhouseTeachers.com Scope and Sequence
✓ Weekly checklists to keep you on track
✓ Daily checklists that guide you—and your student—through each activity
✓ Direct links to the SchoolhouseTeachers.com courses and resources you need by the week
✓ All the additional suggested materials for the year listed in one place, like art supplies and notepaper
✓ Links to additional SchoolhouseTeachers.com resources for those days you want to spend more time on a topic your kids love
Please check the SchoolhouseTeachers.com Scope and Sequence for a full list of the skills covered at each level. Here is just a sample of the topics your child will explore this year:
- Math: Precalculus includes relations and functions, linear and quadratic functions, polynomial and rational functions, logarithmic functions, equations and matrices, sequences and binomial theorem
- Literature: High School British Literature explores literature from early manuscripts to contemporary influential and popular British authors through poetry, plays, epics, and novels
- Writing/Composition: techniques for writing college admission essays, advertising copy, compare and contrast essays; how to use words effectively to accomplish your goal
- Spelling: lists derived from scripture, literature, and famous speeches
- Science: High School Physics includes kinematics, forces and Newton’s Laws, circular motion work and energy, momentum and motion, waves, circuits, magnetism, optics
- History – Traditional: one semester of American Government and one semester of Economics
- History – Classical: Understanding Modern History studies the areas of the American Revolution, Jeffersonian Era, Nationalism, the Age of Jackson, Manifest Destiny, American Civil War, Reconstruction, Industrial America, the Gilded Age, the Progressive Era, World War I, the Great Depression, civil rights and social reform, war on terror, prominent historical figures of the time period
- Art: elements of design; creating art by following examples and instruction
Absolutely not! You can choose the subject guides you need from the Twelfth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box. Choose curriculum guides from across multiple grades to match your student’s skills and interests, combine guides for some subjects with individual SchoolhouseTeachers.com courses of your choice in other subject areas, or customize using resources from one of our Focused Learning Centers. Flexible options help you meet your individual needs! **Always follow your state’s requirements**
The Twelfth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box, complete with all the curriculum guides and resources you need to successfully teach a full year of twelfth grade core academic skills, is automatically available as part of an Ultimate Membership in SchoolhouseTeachers.com. We have a variety of membership options to choose from, and every membership includes access to hundreds of courses, a huge selection of streaming videos, ten full World Book libraries, and dozens of additional tools and resources for your entire family!
Click on the subject below for Curriculum Guide and Courses.
See what SchoolhouseTeachers.com members are saying:
“SchoolhouseTeachers.com has helped me avoid many headaches dealing with lesson planning. The only problem I am having is what course to wait another year for because we can’t do them all.” ~ Somer O.
“There are so many resources on the site, and I love the encouraging emails I get that seem to always be just what I need when struggling in our home school.” ~ Teena C.