Please note: As of December 31, 2018, Molly Green content (including the last four planners below) will no longer be available on SchoolhouseTeachers.com. Please continue to use and enjoy these resources through the end of the year, and don’t worry! The planners from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine will remain available as always!
2018-2019 Schoolhouse Planner
“Simplify your life with the 2018-2019 Schoolhouse Digital Planner. Inside you’ll find all the forms you’ve ever wanted to organize home and school. Take a look:
- Helpful articles written by homeschooling experts like Jeannie Fulbright, Kim Kautzer, Dr. Mary Hood, and Cindy Wiggers, as well as homeschooling parents just like you.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, field trip logs, and transcripts.
- Notebooking and Lapbook resources
- Must-have lists, including common Greek and Latin roots, books of the Bible, grammar and spelling rules, a periodic table of the elements, U.S. Presidents and more!
- Helpful household forms such as chore charts, grocery lists, and meal-planning charts.
High School Schoolhouse Planner
Prepare your high schooler for life after homeschool. Develop time management and organization skills with the downloadable 2018-2019 High School Schoolhouse Digital Planner. Inside your high schooler will find over 380 pages that include:
- Encouraging articles written by homeschool graduates, as well as expertly written articles to help with setting goals, hands on science and starting a micro business.
- Calendar and planning pages, record-keeping forms, transcripts, and forms for goal planning and objectives.
- A guide for planning a high school course of study.
- A college checklist, forms for tracking scholarship information, and for exploring career ideas.
- Academic forms to assist with current events, research papers, science labs, and field trips.
- Logs for tracking community service, discipleship, Bible memorization, and independent study.
- Much, much more!
Your 9th to 12th grader will gain a lifetime of organizational skills with the 2018-2019 High School Schoolhouse Planner.
July 2018 – June 2019 Homeschool Planner
In this Homeschool Planner you will find:
- Mother’s Moments
- Monthly Academic Planning
- Weekly Lesson Planning
- Monthly Goals
- Semester Goals
- Yearly Goals
- Attendance Chart
- Book Log
- Curriculum Planning Sheet
- Homeschooling Contact List
- Field Trip Planning
- Extracurricular Activities Planning
- Chore Chart
- Chore Ideas Lists
- “The Bathroom is Clean When …”
- General Writing Prompts
- Story Starters
- The Thirteen Colonies by Date
- Timeline of Inventions
- U.S. Presidents and Their Wives
- History Timeline
- Branches of Federal, State, and Local Governments
- United States and Capitals
- Creating an Academic Transcript
- Academic Transcript
- Checklist and Skills Learned
- Memory Pages
Molly Green Naturally Clean and Organized
This amazing planner is filled with cleaning schedules, weekly & monthly checklists and natural cleaning recipes. You are sure to have your home in order in no time at all! Order your Naturally Clean Planner today! In this downloadable, 31-page Naturally Clean Planner you will find:
- Binder cover page and spine
- Monthly to-do lists
- Daily schedule, filled and blank
- Weekly schedule, filled and blank
- Deep-cleaning checklist
- 3-month cleaning schedule
- Seasonal plan
- Natural cleaning recipes
- Printable labels for your homemade cleaning products
If you are seeking a planner to help organize your home and keep it clean, this is an amazing resource for you! Filled with cleaning schedules, checklists and natural cleaning recipes you are sure to have your home in order in no time at all!
Molly Green Garden Planner
Whether you are planning for your spring garden or you garden year-round, you will love this Garden Planner. It has everything a gardener needs to plan for the next season, including plenty of checklists! In this downloadable, 39-page Garden Planner you will find:
- Binder cover page and spine.
- Garden plans.
- Garden necessities.
- Seasonal to-do lists.
- Cover page for each month.
- Monthly to-plant and to-do lists.
- Seed inventory lists.
- Garden layouts.
- Seed to save lists.
- Garden note pages
Whether you are planning for your spring garden or you garden year-round, you will love this Garden Planner. It has everything a novice gardener needs to plan the garden for next season (and can even be beneficial to experienced gardeners who want to keep better notes).
Molly Green Canning, Pantry, and Food Preservation Planner
This amazing planner is filled with checklists, plans and canning instructions to bring you one step closer to preserving your own food. Order your Canning Planner today! In this downloadable, 32-page Canning and Food Preservation Planner you will find:
- Binder cover page and spine
- Pantry inventory sheet
- Freezer inventory sheet
- Long-term food storage
- Water bath canning
- Pressure canning
- And more!
If you want to learn how to can, the preparation involved, or even how to manage and organize your pantry, then this planner is exactly what you need. Filled with checklists, plans and instructions you will be one step closer to preserving your own food.