Welcome to Our Eleventh Grade School Box!
SchoolhouseTeachers.com has taken the work out of planning your eleventh grade homeschool curriculum! Whether you are a brand new homeschooler wondering where to start, a veteran homeschool mom wanting to lighten your planning load, or somewhere in between, combine the virtual Eleventh Grade School Box with electives of your teen’s choice for an inspiring year of learning. Each School Box is made of individual curriculum guides, one for each core subject. Each subject’s guide covers a full year of study using courses from SchoolhouseTeachers.com.
**Always follow your state’s requirements**
Want to know how to get started? See the FAQs at the bottom of this page or visit our School Box Curriculum Guide tutorial!
Looking for another grade level? Be sure to explore the School Boxes tab on the menu bar.
Click on the subject below for Curriculum Guide and Courses.
See what SchoolhouseTeachers.com members are saying:
“Thank you SchoolhouseTeachers.com for making our homeschool experience a pleasant one.” ~ Julia R.
“I have been using SchoolhouseTeachers.com for several years now in my homeschool curriculum. There are so many classes to choose from, plus all kinds of extras. Although I am secular and many of these classes have religious component, I have found that it is not incompatible with our goals.” ~ Lisa R.
The Eleventh Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box is a set of online materials, including downloadable .pdf files, streaming videos, and other resources that are available immediately upon purchase of an Ultimate SchoolhouseTeachers.com membership. There is no physical box of materials to store, no shipping cost, and no delay while waiting for materials to arrive.
✓ A curriculum guide for each subject that correlates objectives with the SchoolhouseTeachers.com Scope and Sequence
✓ Weekly checklists to keep you on track
✓ Daily checklists that guide you—and your student—through each activity
✓ Direct links to the SchoolhouseTeachers.com courses and resources you need by the week
✓ All the additional suggested materials for the year listed in one place, like art supplies and notepaper
✓ Links to additional SchoolhouseTeachers.com resources for those days you want to spend more time on a topic your kids love
Please check the SchoolhouseTeachers.com Scope and Sequence for a full list of the skills covered at each level. Here is just a sample of the topics your child will explore this year:
- Math: Trigonometry and Statistics include angles; sine, cosine, and tangent; trinomial factoring; identities; properties of vectors; roots of complex numbers; relations and functions; understanding statistics; probability; graphs and histograms; standard deviation
- Literature: Exploring American Folklore and African American Literature teaches through poetry, short stories, essays, drama, journals, and other written forms
- Writing/Composition: Benjamin Franklin Writing Method progressively teaches students to write by learning and using Benjamin Franklin’s method; writing to a genre; writing original pieces
- Spelling: lists derived from scripture, literature, and famous speeches
- Science: Friendly Chemistry and Advanced Chemistry build a foundation and knowledge base about chemistry concepts
- History – Traditional: United States History: Exploration to the Present Day includes the French and Indian War, Revolutionary War, Civil War, the Industrial Age, World Wars I and II, Cold War, Korean War, Civil Rights
- History – Classical: 250 Years of Exploration, Settlement, and Reformation: World History studies the areas of the Incan Empire, early settlements of the Americas, the Great Awakening, Constantinople, Reformation, England Colonization, key historical figures of the time period
- Geography: Geography of the Bible begins at the Exodus; the kingdoms of Saul, David, Solomon; explores the Gospels; visits the seven churches of Revelation
- Art: elements of design; creating art by following examples and instruction; studying artists and work from various eras
Absolutely not! You can choose the subject guides you need from the Eleventh Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box. Choose curriculum guides from across multiple grades to match your student’s skills and interests, combine guides for some subjects with individual SchoolhouseTeachers.com courses of your choice in other subject areas, or customize using resources from one of our Focused Learning Centers. Flexible options help you meet your individual needs! **Always follow your state’s requirements**
The Eleventh Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box, complete with all the curriculum guides and resources you need to successfully teach a full year of eleventh grade core academic skills, is automatically available as part of an Ultimate Membership in SchoolhouseTeachers.com. We have a variety of membership options to choose from, and every membership includes access to hundreds of courses, a huge selection of streaming videos, full World Book libraries, and dozens of additional tools and resources for your entire family!