Welcome to Our Tenth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box!
SchoolhouseTeachers.com has taken the work out of planning your tenth grade homeschool curriculum! Whether you are a brand new homeschooler wondering where to start, a veteran homeschool mom wanting to lighten your planning load, or somewhere in between, combine the virtual Tenth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box with electives of your teen’s choice for an inspiring year of learning.
**Always follow your state’s requirements**
The Tenth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box is a set of online materials, including downloadable .pdf files, streaming videos, and other resources that are available immediately upon purchase of an Ultimate SchoolhouseTeachers.com membership. There is no physical box of materials to store, no shipping cost, and no delay while waiting for materials to arrive.
✓ A curriculum guide for each subject that correlates objectives with the SchoolhouseTeachers.com Scope and Sequence
✓ Weekly checklists to keep you on track
✓ Daily checklists that guide you—and your student—through each activity
✓ Direct links to the SchoolhouseTeachers.com courses and resources you need by the week
✓ All the additional suggested materials for the year listed in one place, like art supplies and notepaper
✓ Links to additional SchoolhouseTeachers.com resources for those days you want to spend more time on a topic your kids love
Please check the SchoolhouseTeachers.com Scope and Sequence for a full list of the skills covered at each level. Here is just a sample of the topics your child will explore this year:
- Math: Algebra 2 includes scientific notation, radical expressions, polynomials, coordinate systems and linear equations, inequalities, rates of change, logarithmic functions and properties, ellipse, parabola, arithmetic theorem
- Literature: World Literature and Cultures explores themes in literature from classical to modern times through short stories, poetry, biographies, plays, and several novels
- Writing/Composition: The Writing Life: Learning to Write Well teaches students to write fiction, nonfiction, and poetry in various contexts such as essays, newspaper articles, magazine articles, roles of research, and devotions
- Spelling: lists derived from scripture, literature, and famous speeches
- Science: Biology includes working with microscopes and slides, cellular respiration, viruses, proteins, genetics, ecosystems, refuting evolution, dissection, studies of kingdom, phylum and classes
- History – Traditional: World History includes Ancient Rome, the Middle Ages, Vikings, the Crusades, the Renaissance, Russian empires, World War I, World War II
- History – Classical: Medieval to the Renaissance: High School History studies the areas of medieval Europe, Byzantine Empire, China’s dynasties, medieval Spain, Vikings, the Renaissance, and prominent historical figures of the time period
- Music: Music Throughout History studies artists and pieces from the medieval period to modern times, composing your own music
- Art: elements of design; creating art by following examples and instruction
Absolutely not! You can choose the subject guides you need from the Tenth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box. Choose curriculum guides from across multiple grades to match your student’s skills and interests, combine guides for some subjects with individual SchoolhouseTeachers.com courses of your choice in other subject areas, or customize using resources from one of our Focused Learning Centers. Flexible options help you meet your individual needs! **Always follow your state’s requirements**
The Tenth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box, complete with all the curriculum guides and resources you need to successfully teach a full year of tenth grade core academic skills, is automatically available as part of an Ultimate Membership in SchoolhouseTeachers.com. We have a variety of membership options to choose from, and every membership includes access to hundreds of courses, a huge selection of streaming videos, ten full World Book libraries, and dozens of additional tools and resources for your entire family!
Click on the subject below for Curriculum Guide and Courses.
See what SchoolhouseTeachers.com members are saying:
“Course outlines, lesson plans, and easy-to-follow directions for printable resources/worksheets make it a snap to use! I am absolutely LOVING the planner that was included in my membership!” ~ Charlene W.
“SchoolhouseTeachers.com has a high standard for the classes that are available for such an incredibly reasonable price.” ~ Julia R.