Welcome to Our Ninth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box!
SchoolhouseTeachers.com has taken the work out of planning your ninth grade homeschool curriculum! Whether you are a brand new homeschooler wondering where to start, a veteran homeschool mom wanting to lighten your planning load, or somewhere in between, combine the virtual Ninth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box with electives of your teen’s choice for an inspiring year of learning.
**Always follow your state’s requirements**
The Ninth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box is a set of online materials, including downloadable .pdf files, streaming videos, and other resources that are available immediately upon purchase of an Ultimate SchoolhouseTeachers.com membership. There is no physical box of materials to store, no shipping cost, and no delay while waiting for materials to arrive.
✓ A curriculum guide for each subject that correlates objectives with the SchoolhouseTeachers.com Scope and Sequence
✓ Weekly checklists to keep you on track
✓ Daily checklists that guide you—and your student—through each activity
✓ Direct links to the SchoolhouseTeachers.com courses and resources you need by the week
✓ All the additional suggested materials for the year listed in one place, like art supplies and notepaper
✓ Links to additional SchoolhouseTeachers.com resources for those days you want to spend more time on a topic your kids love
Please check the SchoolhouseTeachers.com Scope and Sequence for a full list of the skills covered at each level. Here is just a sample of the topics your child will explore this year:
- Math: Geometry includes points, lines, and angles; proofs; closed figures; area and perimeter; surface area and volume; transformations; geometric probability
- Literature: Exploring Literature teaches critical thinking in literature through short stories, poetry, and several novels
- Writing/ Composition: creative writing is explored through daily prompts from Writing on This Day in History
- Spelling: lists derived from scripture, literature, and famous speeches
- Science: rocks, minerals, volcanoes, and earthquakes; energy resources; soil; oceans; astronomy; plate tectonics
- History – Traditional: Age of Revolution I includes early explorers; Pilgrims, Puritans, and Native Americans; Quakers; Greats from England; Peter the Great; early American pioneers; War of Independence; Constitution
- History – Classical: Understanding Ancient History studies the areas of Egypt, Mesopotamia, and the origins of Judaism, China, Indus Valley, Greece, Latin and South America, Rome, and the ancient kingdoms of Africa
- Art: elements of design; creating art by following examples; Romanesque, Gothic, renaissance, baroque, rococo, neoclassical, romantic, and realistic periods; graphic design
Absolutely not! You can choose the subject guides you need from the Ninth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box. Choose curriculum guides from across multiple grades to match your student’s skills and interests, combine guides for some subjects with individual SchoolhouseTeachers.com courses of your choice in other subject areas, or customize using resources from one of our Focused Learning Centers. Flexible options help you meet your individual needs! **Always follow your state’s requirements**
The Ninth Grade Homeschool Curriculum Box, complete with all the curriculum guides and resources you need to successfully teach a full year of ninth grade core academic skills, is automatically available as part of an Ultimate Membership in SchoolhouseTeachers.com. We have a variety of membership options to choose from, and every membership includes access to hundreds of courses, a huge selection of streaming videos, ten full World Book libraries, and dozens of additional tools and resources for your entire family!
Click on the subject below for Curriculum Guide and Courses.
See what SchoolhouseTeachers.com members are saying:
“Great all around curriculum, with everything you need to get started. Gives you the scope and sequence so you know exactly what your child should be learning. They have excellent customer service.” ~ Crystal R.
“There are so many resources on the site and I love the encouraging emails I get that seem to always be just what I need when struggling in our home school.” ~ Teena C.