How to Use This Course
Wonders of the World is a five-week mini-course that takes a closer look at the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. Students will enjoy learning about the history of these wonders through text, activities, puzzles, copywork, and more.
Have you heard of the Seven Wonders of the World? Did you know that there is more than one list of “Seven Wonders”? Let’s learn about the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. Come and discover these amazing places and objects through activities, puzzles, copywork, and more!
Printable weekly lessons with activities
- Week One: The Colossus of Rhodes, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, and the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Week Two: The Lighthouse of Alexandria, the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, and the Temple of Artemis
- Week Three: The Statue of Zeus at Olympia, the Channel Tunnel, and the CN Tower
- Week Four: The Empire State Building, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Itaipu Dam
- Week Five: Deltaworks, the Panama Canal, and Review Activities
Related Classes You May Enjoy