How to Use This Course
Geography of the Bible is a series of seventeen videos that explores the ancient lands of the patriarchs, Israel at the time of Jesus, and the lands traveled to and written about in the epistles and Revelation. Through videos and worksheets, students will take a closer look at the lands of the Bible, the people who lived there, and the many incredible events that took place in that region that continue to shape our world today.
From exploring the Exodus to galloping through the Gospels and visiting the seven churches of Revelation, students have a chance to not only read about these lands and the events that transpired there, but to see them for themselves and gain a deeper appreciation for all that happened there. Students will spend over fourteen hours visiting Hebron; Beersheba; the lands of the Exodus; the kingdoms of Saul, David, and Solomon; the Jordan; Jerusalem and the lands of the Gospels; Galilee; Judea; and the seven churches of Revelation.
Videos and printable worksheets
- Hebron: City of Promise
- Beersheba: A Place of Surrender
- Moses: Exploring the Exodus
- Chronicles of Promise
- Journeying with Jesus
- Breaking Down Barriers: Journeys of the Apostle Paul
- Underground Jerusalem
- Capernaum: City of Skeptics
- Land of the Bible: The Galilee
- Land of the Bible: Jordan and Judea
- Galloping Through the Gospels
- The 7 Churches of Revelation
- The Living Waters of Jerusalem
- Jerusalem, Mount of Peace
- Jerusalem, Walls of Remembrance
- Jordan: Doorway to the Promised Land
- Bethlehem: Troubled Birthplace of Messiah
If all the videos in the class are watched and writing assignments are completed that total approximately 90 hours of coursework, this class may be counted as a .5 credit.