How to Use This Course
This fun ten-week course brings American geography to life with notebooking activities that explore each state. Landmarks, state birds, state flowers, capitals, famous people, major industries, fun facts, and more for each state are explored.
Go on a virtual field trip across the United States with Learning Across the USA! Activities for both younger and older elementary students are included along with a wealth of teaching ideas and resources. Math, writing, geography, and more are all included. So let’s dive in and start exploring the USA!
Printable lessons and resources
- Week 1: Alabama—California
- Week 2: Colorado—Georgia
- Week 3: Hawaii—Iowa
- Week 4: Kansas—Maryland
- Week 5: Massachusetts—Missouri
- Week 6: Montana—New Jersey
- Week 7: New Mexico—Ohio
- Week 8: Oklahoma—South Carolina
- Week 9: South Dakota—Vermont
- Week 10: Virginia—Wyoming