How to Use This Course
One of the ways preschoolers learn is by touching, feeling, doing, and exploring. That is what Small World Sensory Science is designed to help them do. Through twelve lessons, they will explore the farm, the pond, the ocean, wind, construction, and much more. Because sensory activities can sometimes be messy, there is a lesson on helping to keep things tidy, too!
This course will introduce your children to the world around them through sensory tubs and other sensory activities. Each week includes a theme and instructions for how to create the sensory activities using the resources you have on hand.
- Lesson One: I Can Help
- Lesson Two: Wind
- Lesson Three: Ocean
- Lesson Four: Mix, Measure, Fill, and Pour
- Lesson Five: In the Garden
- Lesson Six: Dinosaurs
- Lesson Seven: Pond Life
- Lesson Eight: Construction
- Lesson Nine: Backyard Creatures
- Lesson Ten: Sorting and Matching
- Lesson Eleven: Experiments
- Lesson Twelve: Farm