How to Use This Course
From basic terms to an introduction to how economics affects relationships between countries, students get a chance to learn about producing, consuming, supply, demand, imports, and exports with this elementary economics course.
Through printable activities, hands-on activities, and even a game of musical chairs, students learn the basics of supply and demand, importing and exporting, and how economics affects relationships between countries.
- Week One: Basic Introduction to Economics
- Week Two: How Geography Affects Economy
- Weeks Three-Five: Major Exports of Several Nations
- Week Six: Produce and Consume
- Week Seven: Supply and Demand
- Week Eight: Imports and Exports
- Week Nine: Review
Transcript info here – or just delete the tab if none.
Related Classes You May Enjoy