Elementary Economics for Fifth Grade
Length: 9 weeks
Includes: Printable lessons and activities
Age/Grade: 5th Grade
View a Sample of Elementary Economics for Fifth Grade
Print a Certificate of Completion
How to Use This Course
From defining stocks and shares to explaining how the stock market works and how economies are interdependent and affect each other, this course helps students understand the concept of a global economy and different types of markets.
Through printable activities, discussion, and supplemental videos, students learn the basics of how the stock market works and how one country’s economy can impact another’s.
- Weeks One-Two: Introduction to the Stock Market
- Week Three: Understanding Investments and Investment Strategies
- Weeks Four-Five: Economic Systems
- Week Six: Product Market, Resource Market, and Government
- Weeks Seven-Eight: Economic Interdependence
- Week Nine: Review
Related Classes You May Enjoy