How to Use This Course
Why is currency designed the way it is? What security features are incorporated? How has the look of currency changed over time? How do exchange rates work, and how do they affect travel? Students learn the answer to all these questions and more in this elementary economics course.
Through printable activities, discussion, and online resources, students learn the basics of how currency works, how it is used, and why exchange rates work the way they do.
- Week One: Introduction to US Currency
- Week Two: Design a Currency
- Weeks Three-Five: Closer Look at US Paper Notes
- Week Six: Introduction to How Currency Is Used
- Weeks Seven-Eight: Introduction to Exchange Rates
- Week Nine: Review
Related Classes You May Enjoy