How to Use This Course
Baby Beginnings is a series of lessons and activities you can do with your baby to encourage nurturing, playing, and learning. The lessons are tailored to the months of your baby’s development.
From fun songs to learning his name, watching himself in the mirror to being rocked by you, your baby has many precious moments ahead of him. Enjoy this series of lessons that will share ideas of what you can do with him each month of his first two years.
- Lessons One – Four: 0 – 2 Months
- Lesson Five: Wiggle Little Fingers (5-6 months)
- Lesson Six: This Little Piggy (5-6 months)
- Lesson Seven: Peekaboo
- Lesson Eight: Pat-a-Cake
- Lesson Nine: Crawling Games
- Lesson Ten: Bath Time Activities
- Lesson Eleven: The Dropping Game
- Lesson Twelve: Building a Tower
- Lesson Thirteen: Puppet Play
- Lesson Fourteen: Baby’s Family Album
- Lesson Fifteen: Water Play
- Lesson Sixteen: Phone Talk
- Lesson Seventeen: The Value in Songs
- Lesson Eighteen: I Can Do It!