Learning to Write with the Charlotte Mason Method
Length: Five daily/weekly lessons
Includes: Printable lessons
How to Use This Course
This mini-course is designed to help parents understand the Charlotte Mason method of writing instruction so they can inspire their children and help them express themselves in the best way possible.
This mini-course for parents is divided into five lessons that can be done one per day or adjusted to fit whatever schedule you are working with. It covers the why of teaching writing, narration, copywork, dictation, living books, descriptive writing, expository writing, narrative writing, persuasive writing, imaginative writing, spelling, and grammar.
- Lesson One: Charlotte Mason Style Writing
- Lesson Two: The Art of Narration
- Lesson Three: Charlotte Mason’s Four Basic Forms of Writing
- Lesson Four: Imaginative Writing
- Lesson Five: Spelling and Grammar
Related Classes You May Enjoy