2016-2017 Digital Planners Are Here . . .
Non-members may purchase the Schoolhouse Planners at retail price by going HERE.***
Or, become a member.
The 2016-2017 Hey Mama! Schoolhouse Planner is here!
This planner is full of calendars, lists, and charts – all to help you keep your family on schedule. Don’t miss your chance to own our downloadable 2016-17 Hey Mama Planner!
Take a moment to stop and pray. Slow down a minute, OK? You have lots to do today and the important stuff will get done. The house may not be perfect, but really, is that the most important thing?
Simplify your life with the 2016-2017 Schoolhouse Planner. Inside you’ll find all the forms you’ve ever wanted to organize home and school. Take a look:
- Helpful articles written by homeschooling experts like Jeannie Fulbright, Michelle Miller, Dr. Jay L. Wile, Dr. Mary Hood, and more. as well as homeschooling parents just like you.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, field trip logs, and transcripts.
- Must-have lists, including books of the Bible, grammar and spelling rules, a periodic table of the elements, U.S. Presidents and more!
- Helpful household forms such as chore charts, grocery lists, and meal-planning charts.
Design a custom planner with hundreds of pages of unique forms. Get your school year on track with the 2016-17 “Big Mama” Schoolhouse Planner.
Special Learners Schoolhouse Planner
Homeschooling your special needs child requires an extra measure of organization and planning. Look at these tools inside the 2016-17 Special Learners Schoolhouse Planner:
- Helpful articles written by special needs experts like Deborah Lott and Renee K. Walker, as well as homeschooling mothers of special learners.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, and household organization charts.
- Homeschool Individualized IEP, medical and therapy forms, and weekly food and behavior diaries.
- Task analysis cards to help teach life skills.
- And much more!
Make your year successful for you and your special needs learner with the 2016-17 Special Learners Schoolhouse Planner.
Primary Schoolhouse Planner
Teach your children the skills they need to get organized and gain independence. Provide them with the 2016-17 Primary Schoolhouse Planner. Even your youngest students will love creating their own planner to organize home and school tasks. Inside this planner find:
- Engaging articles written just for primary students.
- Information lists such as Caldecott and Newbery award winners, grammar rules, story starters, math tables, and animal classification chart.
- Calendars, planning pages, field trip report sheets, book and video logs, chore charts and a Bible reading schedule.
- Recipes for delicious dishes they can make themselves.
Give your child the organization tools he needs with the 2016-17 Primary Schoolhouse Planner.
Intermediate Schoolhouse Planner
Watch your middle schoolers gain time-management skills with the 2016-17 Intermediate Schoolhouse Planner. Your 5th to 8th graders will enjoy:
- Interesting articles written just for them.
- Planning sheets and calendars
- Forms for writing goals, course objectives, and book reports.
- A kid’s financial record, Bible reading schedules, and an address book.
Help your pre-teen gain independence and organizational skills with the 2016-17 Intermediate Schoolhouse Planner.
High School Schoolhouse Planner
Prepare your high schooler for life after homeschool. Develop time management and organization skills with the 2016-17 High School Schoolhouse Planner. Inside your high schooler will find:
- Encouraging articles for him written by homeschool graduates, as well as expertly written articles to help with study skills, college planning, and creating a high school course.
- Calendar and planning pages, record-keeping forms, transcripts, and forms for goal planning and objectives.
- A guide for planning a high school course of study.
- A college checklist, forms for tracking scholarship information, and for exploring career ideas.
- Logs for tracking community service, discipleship, bible memorization, and independent study.
Your 9th to 12th grader will gain a lifetime of time-management skills with the 2016-17 High School Schoolhouse Planner.