Top Notch Homeschool History Curriculum for Homeschoolers
Finding a homeschool history curriculum that will keep your child interested and engaged can be a daunting task, but with SchoolhouseTeachers.com, your search can come to an end. With American History, Ancient History, World History, and more, SchoolhouseTeachers.com has more than 50 history courses to offer!
What are some of the benefits of the amazing homeschool history curriculum available through SchoolhouseTeachers.com?
- Each course is unique and written in a variety of formats that will help capture your child’s attention. These formats include both video- and text-based lessons as well as printable worksheets and interactive content.
- All the courses are self-paced which gives your child a chance to take their time and truly experience each lesson.
- By purchasing just one membership, you can have access to over 50 history courses ranging from preschool to high school.
- Included with your membership to SchoolhouseTeachers.com is a membership to World Book Online Resource Librar Through your free World Book membership, you’ll have access to eBooks, timelines, hundreds of videos, and so much more, giving your child a chance to expand their learning to even greater horizons.
Listed below are just a few examples of the variety of homeschool history courses SchoolhouseTeachers.com has to offer:
- American History for Beginners – This course (suggested for kindergarten-2nd grade) is a great way to spark your young child’s love for history. With crafts, maps, interactive games, and even some recipes, your child is bound to love it.
- Drive Thru History: Ancient History – This fun, video-based course brings ancient history to life as you travel through Greece, Rome, Turkey, and more with host Dave Stotts.
- Drive Thru History: American History – This is another exciting video-based course hosted by Dave Stotts. In these videos, you’ll experience the discovery, colonization, and growth of early America.
- Church History – Learn about the roots of the Christian Church as well as the different influences that have impacted the church throughout history. This is a text-based course and is recommended for 9th-12th
- History of Air Travel – Read about the history of human flight and how flying has impacted our world today. This course is text based and is recommended for 5th-6th
- They Lived for God – How can a Christian go through hardship and turmoil but still live for God? In this video-based course, you’ll be introduced to a number of Christian heroes whose lives were fully dedicated to the cause of Christ.
- US and Modern World History – From the end of World War II to the election of President Donald Trump, this course covers it all. With exciting printable lessons and fun online resources, your child will be engaged in seconds.
- Click here to view more of these great history courses!
So how can you give your child the opportunity to become a part of the best homeschool history curriculum out there? Join SchoolhouseTeachers.com now to receive all the benefits above and so much more!