How to Use This Course
Kindergarten Health gently introduces the importance of nutrition, sleep, hygiene, and exercise to students in a fun, brightly illustrated way that includes fun activities.
From what we put into our bodies to how we take care of the outside, health topics are important for every age. This fun six-week course teaches nutrition, sleep, hygiene, and exercise to kindergarteners, helping them to start developing healthy habits that will serve them throughout their lives.
- Nutrition for Kindergarteners, Part 1
- Nutrition for Kindergarteners, Part 2
- Sleep Is Important
- The Importance of Hygiene
- Exercise for Kindergarteners, Part 1
- Exercise for Kindergarteners, Part 2
Related Classes You May Enjoy