How to Use This Course
The six-week study of the scientific method presented on SchoolhouseTeachers.com by teacher Anna Crisostomo, introduces students to the scientific method, the vocabulary related to it, the uses it has in everyday life, and its use in future science studies. Activities are included, along with worksheets (some with answer keys), and ideas for science fairs are given. It is best to follow these lessons through sequentially so the student learns to develop and use the scientific method.
Scientific method is a topic in science that carries into all science curricula at all levels. Every week you will discover more ways to use this method to work through science projects and experiments.
Join me as we look at the steps involved in the scientific method and learn to recognize the ways we use it in everyday life. Enjoy the chance to see your hypotheses in action as you run tests with simple objects you can make at home.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the Scientific Method and Vocabulary
- Lesson 2: Scientific Method Song and Activities
- Lesson 3: Paper Helicopter Activity
- Lesson 4: Forensic Science and New Vocabulary
- Lesson 5: Scientific Method for Dummies and Science Fair Projects
- Lesson 6: Scientific Method Assessment
Related Classes You May Enjoy